[Freeswitch-users] Good News Everybody - As Professor Hubert J Farnsworth would say!

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 3 00:05:18 MSK 2012

Ken,
	Thank you.  I would like to thank Tayeb Meftah, Bogos Dan-Cristian, Seven Du, Yehavi Bourvine, Michael Kennedy, YGNetworking ,Carlo Dimaggio, Russ Herrold, Norman Tomlins, Kevin Berry, Jimmy Godbout, Internet Infinity Inc and Massimiliano Ravelli for their donations to help with the expenses associated with an extended hospital visit like this.  Hey at least my heart can take the sticker shock now!  :P

I'll be back to work Monday.

Thank you all.

/b

On Feb 2, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Ken Rice wrote:

> BKW aka Brian West has made it out of the hospital in 1 piece... (except for
> the pieces the vampires^H^H^H^H^H^H^H errrrr doctors wanted to keep.
>
> He’s currently recuperating from the comforts of his own home.
>
> Prognosis is good at this time, but we do know there are going to be follow
> up visits on this...
>
> If you havent already done so please consider tossing in a few bucks to help
> out with his hospital stay. As most of you in the US knows, insurance is not
> a total life saver for a week long stay with the Drs and Nurses... Send any
> donations to brian at bkw.org and please mark them personal and drop him a note
> to get well so paypal doesn’t pull what paypal is known for...
>
> If you want to send something other then paypal I’m sure he would appreciate
> suite cases of cash or precious metals. Additional contact information for
> such items can be found on http://bkw.org
>
> And to Brian, Thanks for all the years of helping people in the OpenSource
> VoIP community. I for one wouldn’t be here today if it were not for your
> help all those years ago when I first discovered this type of software. Rest
> and Get Well my friend!

Brian West
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
Phone: +1 (918) 420-9266