[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl + variables documentation

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sun Dec 30 20:57:20 MSK 2012

Just reviewed the Channel Variables wiki again, it seems that the
"Information Variables" section already had some overlapping variables
(ones which may be considered read only etc).

Therefore, I'm going to leave my changes in there for now, and no doubt
they will get separated out in the future.

I had accidently included some mod_xml_curl specific variables in there,
and those have now been removed.

Cal

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_auth_username
>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_auth_method