[Freeswitch-users] Kudos to the FreSWITCH team!

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:38:14 MSK 2012

Hello FS team,

I'm just writing thie short email to congratulate you guys for the amazing
work you're doing with FS since the very beginning.

As some of you may know, some time ago I developed the FreeSWITC-Billing
platform on top of FreeSWITCH (although it's been some time since I updated
it).

Some of my customers have been using it for 2 years now and have good
traffic running on it.

Long story short, I was called by 2 of my customers who were in turn called
by a couple of their providers asking to please, please, pretty please slow
doen the rate with which my customers were sending calls to them or to
limit the channels, because my customers were bringing their soft-switches
DOWN... I don't know the  other switch's brand , but I know one is a
Quintum.

So, like I said: KUDOS!

Cheers to all and Happy New Year!!

David Villasmil