[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl - switch.conf

Lloyd Aloysius lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 05:50:08 MSK 2012

This may help someone in future. I completely switch everything using
xml_curl

But we need to the following 3 files in
the /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/autoload_configs

1. *modules.conf.xml* - only one module need to be there. Other modules can
be load using post_load_modules_conf request

<load module="mod_xml_curl"/>

2.*switch.conf* - only one line need to be there. Other configuration load
thorugh the post_load_switch_conf request

<param name="core-db-dsn" value="dsn:user:password" />

3. *xml_curl.con.**xm*l

*
*

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org