[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl + variables documentation

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 21:21:57 MSK 2012

I've made some further improvements.

The channel variables page now contains placeholders for all the variables
that were missing (approx 119 added).

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables

I have also created/updated the following variable documentation pages with
the info collected from mod_xml_curl docs

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_auth_realm
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_auth_username
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_auth_method
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_user_agent
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_request_host
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_request_port
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_profile
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_from_port
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_from_user
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_from_host
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_to_host
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_to_port
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_to_user
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_contact_host
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_contact_port
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_contact_user

As such, I have also removed the field descriptions from mod_xml_curl and
placed the necessary references back to the correct documentation.

Could someone please review this and make sure it's in line with
quality/expectations etc.

Cal