[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl - switch.conf

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 21:03:13 MSK 2012

Yes you can send back switch.conf, but you need to do it via post_load.

Take a look at "post_load configuration" under;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl

Although it does seem to take note of the variables sent back, I'm not 100%
if all of them are applied in post_load (i.e. there may be some that don't
get applied via this method).

You'll have to use some trial and error to see (update the docs if there is
anything specific that doesn't get applied using post_load).

Let me know if this doesn't make any sense

Cal