[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl + variables documentation

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 07:24:47 MSK 2012

Please read the wiki source of the http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Channel_Variables and http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_sip_auth_username wiki pages.

The variables pages contain <onlyinclude> markup while the channel variables page liberally includes the descriptions from the Variable_ pages. That means the descriptions can be maintained in a single location and reused across the wiki, and changes automatically update everywhere.

I notice you have written a new sip_auth_username section instead of including the existing one (and possibly modifying it), so I'm not sure whether you're aware of this feature.

Regards,
Steve