[Freeswitch-users] repeated registration messages in logs

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Fri Dec 28 18:32:18 MSK 2012

Hi,

Thanks. I initially thought these logs might have caused time out of freeswitch. Now I am not sure why freeswitch is timing out.

I have no entries in logs for any errors on this time out. But after few hours am not able to make calls and when I open fs_cli, and give show registrations its just hanging and I need to re-start FS to bring back to normal.
I have 1 other production machine where FS(1.0.head) does not hang or time out and I have set everything similar to that except for the FS version(1.2.3) difference.

Can you please let me know why FS behaves like this?

Regards,
Archana