[Freeswitch-users] Need a help with topology

Miha miha at softnet.si
Fri Dec 28 17:49:22 MSK 2012

Hi,

Now I have only on FS server which works very very well. As I would try
to migrate more user to FS server I am implementing opensips before FS
for load_balancing and also registration. I will use opensips also for
cdr (if it will work ok, like fs) and for enum.

On FS I have now few groups which are using group pickup in that kind of
things.
Is it possible to connect FS boxes together so that it will be possible
to do group call pickup and still call from other FS box or would would
you suggest or how to deal with this issue?

The same with CFWD and etc.

thanks!

Miha