[Freeswitch-users] caller-id-number not getting set

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 27 20:43:51 MSK 2012

If you want to do a condition based on the caller id name or number then
use the "special" variables like this:

<condition field="caller_id_name" field="^(.*)">
or
<condition field="caller_id_number" field="^(.*)">

If that doesn't work then you'll need to pastebin your dialplan and the
console debug output of a call traversing the dialplan so that we can have
a look.
-MC

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:16 AM, sanjay soni <sanjay.sanjaysoni at gmail.com>wrote:

> In all the dialplan examples (Both in the book and wiki) most
> places destination_number is being tested in the <condition>, BUT I want to
> do something based on caller-id-name / caller-id-number channel variables.
> But I see that all these variables (Caller-Caller-ID-Name,
> sip_callee_id_name, sip_auth_username, caller-id-name, caller-id-number)
> are empty.
> however, i see these values properly in the event being fired But not in
> the xml dialplan (Which is the place i want ot use them) ! What should I do
> ?
>
> Thanks
> Sanjay

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org