[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question: Executing Lua scripts for incoming calls, how concurrency is to be handled?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 05:32:56 MSK 2012

If I remember correctly when when anthm added the option by request, global_setvar is NOT safe for setting concurrently. Very occasionally should be ok for config changes without a restart, but it is not safe to use from call dial plans where calls are running alongside each other.

You should look at using mod_hash or mod_db, which are much safer

Sent from my iPad