[Freeswitch-users] core dump when compiling master git

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 02:44:09 MSK 2012

Searching Jira turns up a similar segfault in the same program
(make_modem_filter).
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3787

It's tagged as Fixed, although I can't find the jira number in the commit
logs on fisheye.

Not sure then if it was resolved, or just never tracked down. It could be
something related to the system you're building on rather than the source,
or it could be a bug in that program that only presents in certain
situations.

Juan, can you fill us in on what FS branch/version you're using, and what
the host system is? And out of curiosity, is it 32bit like in that old jira?

I'd file a new Jira on it, and reference FS-3787. Gives somewhere to track
the issue, and it costs nothing to close it if it's found to be a build
system tools not FS issue.

-Steve