[Freeswitch-users] build error with new Freeswitch 'nametab.h': No such file or directory

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Thu Dec 20 16:55:53 MSK 2012

i tried it again with a new git clone in the Folder e:\GIT_FS\.

At the first run i had the same error, but if start the build (NOT rebuild) again it works successfully.

I hope that help. Is it possible to fix it that the build run successfully at the first run?

For information i build on windows (I'm afraid) with the Freeswitch.2008.sln.

thanks