[Freeswitch-users] Mutiple GSMopen USB modem setup

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 06:46:12 MSK 2012

Hi Giovanni,

I have not tested it yet. As mentioned by Dmitry, modem serial numbers are
not accessible. Perhaps, mapping the serial port based on the USB port
where they're connected would, at least, a workable solution somewhat as
discussed in this post:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4800099/how-to-identify-multiple-usb-serial-adapters-under-ubuntu-10-1

Rgds,
Nandy