[Freeswitch-users] show calls/channels b-leg false information

Ahmed Sboor ahmed at netelsat.net
Tue Dec 18 03:32:28 MSK 2012

Actually my purpose is just to monitor live calls . All is going fine but
if database is not storing the channel variable how its coming as in field
" ip_addr" ? b_ip_addr is just getting the same value while it should be
having Other leg . there is another field b_dest that is also showing
correct value. Why not for b_ip_addr then ?
yesterday i was searching old threads and somewhere Anthony replied to
similar Question that it has to be updated in db . But how to do that
nowhere mentioned .

>>> http://www.ClueCon.com

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org