[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 17 20:53:59 MSK 2012

Theres tons of information on the wiki, theres atleast 2 freeswitch books...
The real question is what are you trying to do? Theres dozens of dozens of
ways to deploy FreeSWITCH... As with any opensource switching software you
can pretty much do whatever you want, there in lies the problem, you can do
whatever you want...

But to start I would check out the FreeSWITCH book... Its available from all
the eBook places