[Freeswitch-users] IVR docs updated - playing remote audio files

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Mon Dec 17 00:34:11 MSK 2012

libvlc in general is considered very production stable. The current
implementation of mod_vlc may still have some tweaks required to perform
to the expectations of the telephony environment. I'd suggest testing it
with your requirements and provide feedback on how it performs.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273