[Freeswitch-users] Disable media one leg?

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Sun Dec 16 16:43:37 MSK 2012

I am trying to make sense of what you are trying to do with no luck.

If FS is going to be streaming the audio the media path is obviously essential, especially if it's going to be doing some transcoding with mod_shout or something similar.
How do you expect the audio to be carried if you drop the RTP?

If the carrier is playing the stream and all it needs is a session to be acknowledged by FS (e.g.: early media music ringtone) try ring_ready from your dialplan.

Please clarify further.