[Freeswitch-users] Email notification when user unregistered?

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Dec 13 01:15:42 MSK 2012

In our case we can redirect to someone else in that department, if that fails, we redirect to a specific cell phone and if that fails this customer has us redirect to an answering service!  This customer REALY wants his callers to speak to a real person.

If you really have no one else who could handle the call, you could “say” that extension is currently unavailable and take a message, but in the meantime text, page or email an emergency contact.  What do you do if the extension is unattended (no answer) or busy.

HTH

Sean