[Freeswitch-users] media problem afet 302

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 11 20:23:14 MSK 2012

Miha,

Can you turn off sofia debugging. That's just too much noise and it doesn't
help you. Create a new pastebin without the the sofia debug. Leave the sip
trace on. ("sofia global siptrace on")

I'm probably not the person who is most qualified to help you figure this
out but I will definitely take a look.

-MC

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz