[Freeswitch-users] Cannot Kill stale channels

Marc de Corny marcdecorny at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:42:25 MSK 2012

Thanks for your response Peter, that sounds very likely.

My diaplan sends everything into the queue and then my background lua
script empties the queue every 10 seconds and tries to connect the call.
Ideally my lua scripts "forgets" about the connected call so that it does
not get stuck and can take another call out of the queue 10 seconds later
independantly of the previous call being hung up.

Am i going about this the wrong way? the only reason I do this is that the
mod_fifo as it is does not give me enough flexibility.

My script basically calls out from the FS and if connected successfully (
new_session), perform a
new_session:execute("transfer", "agent_to_queue_paymentsense_queue_service
XML default");
and connect via the dialplan with :<action application="fifo" data="queue77
out nowait"/>

if I use a bridge instead of the transfer, the scripts sleeps until the
call is hung up, with transfer, it can go 10 seconds later and take another
call out of the queue.

so is there a command I need to add to the dialplan like
hangup_after_bridge on the outbound call?
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>

any ideas?

thanks
marc