[Freeswitch-users] IVR menu delay - 1 second between events

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Dec 10 20:40:13 MSK 2012

Another satisfied customer... and proof that opening a Jira not only makes
Tony's life easier, it actually WORKS! Thanks for opening the Jira and
thanks for reporting that your issue has been resolved.
-MC

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <
cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:

> This has now been patched in the core (sleep has been completely removed),
> see JIRA ticket for details.
>
> Thanks Ant!
>
> Cal
>

> On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <
> cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I've raised a JIRA ticket for this;
>> http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-4924
>>
>> Cal
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] <
>> cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Just trawled through the source and found this;
>>>
>>> src/switch_ivr_menu.c:
>>> if (status == SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS) {
>>>  status = switch_ivr_sleep(session, 1000, SWITCH_FALSE, NULL);
>>> }
>>>
>>> So, I changed 1000 to 10, the delay has now disappeared and it seems to
>>> work perfectly.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz