[Freeswitch-users] Hello hackers!

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 18:02:16 MSK 2012

Sounds like I might have slightly misinterpreted your initial email and
jumped too fast to a conclusion, so my apologies for this!

I agree that it's rare to have a discussion about such topics without
things getting hot, and hearing someone else's thoughts on the subject has
been quite interesting.

Cal

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org