[Freeswitch-users] Hello hackers!

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Sun Dec 9 02:05:47 MSK 2012

Regarding a recent mailing list posting that included some of my IP addresses, most of you don't know that I do set up honeypots in hopes of catching some of the bad apples that try and hack into our phone systems. We have a centralized list of Bad IP's that end up getting sent to all of our other servers. Today, one of those servers was an IT guy that works for one of my clients. He has since been fired. If anyone is interested in the 180,000 IP's I've collected...sorry you can't have 'em.

-BDF

Sent from my iPhone