[Freeswitch-users] Using bypass_media or proxy_media selectively

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Thu Dec 6 16:57:31 MSK 2012

Hi there,

Can you please confirm that I need to either use proxy_media or bypass_media for a video call in H.264?
If so, how do I enable proxy_media or bypass_media conditionally by examining the codec prefs of both SIP endpoints?

For a setup where I have 2 devices registered as 1000 at mydomain, one being audio only and the other video capable. Plus a video capable device registered as 1001 at mydomain.
How do I selectively use bypass_media or proxy_media for calls made by 1001 to 1000 and answered by the video capable terminal?

Thanks a million,
Emrah