[Freeswitch-users] CPS

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 4 17:57:33 MSK 2012

If you mean the SPS setting this is sessions per second, it defaults to 30,
that means 30 sessions (or call legs) per second can be setup, after that,
new sessions are blocked from starting... If you need to do more simply
increase the number the setting allows

Keep in mind, this setting is there to keep you from melting down your
machine, set it for something reasonable... Same thing with Max Sessions its
there to keep you from overloading the box...