[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch stable version 1.2.51

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 4 01:40:11 MSK 2012

FS 1.2.5.2 is definitely more stable/advanced/bug-free than 1.0.6,
regardless of the configuration you use. Just be sure that you test your
configuration when going from 1.0.6 to 1.2.5.2 before you throw it directly
into production. Sometimes people have come to rely on buggy behavior as if
it's a feature and when we fix the bug it breaks their "feature" and they
get very unhappy.

-MC

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 1:20 AM, baskar <yudha2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Steven and Ken,
>
> Thanks for the Quick response to my following quires.I just worried about
> the README. But before putting new version into a production environment
> surely i will test all the feature for a week and put them in live.
>
> Once again thanks for the reply.
>
> Thanks,
> N.Baskar

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org