[Freeswitch-users] Doubts over G729 passthru for 50ms ptimes

Ben ben122uk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:31:35 MSK 2012

I tried setting the {passthru_ptime_mismatch=true} variable in the dialplan,
but no joy unfortunately.  I'm also fairly sure that the codecs are matched
on both call legs, so shouldn't be having that sort of issue.

I'm going to gather up some evidence and console logs/traces etc so that I
can put something together for a bug report on Jira.  Is there anything else
that someone can suggest I try before it goes on Jira?  Is anyone able to
re-produce the same problem?  Admittedly, I'm not on the latest GIT, but I'm
on a recent (last couple of months) stable release.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Regards,

Ben