[Freeswitch-users] Prevent A leg from hangup after bridge with inbound ESL socket

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 30 20:16:41 MSD 2012

If that's the case then you also need ignore_early_media=true:
<action application="bridge"
data="{ignore_early_media=true}sofia/internal/1001@$${domain}"/>

If you don't ignore early media then the bridge app assumes that when it
receives media from the far end that the bridge is "successful" even if you
don't actually get a 200OK. The caveat is that since you're ignoring early
media (i.e. ringing) from the B leg that you will need to supply some sort
of ringing indicator to the A leg. The good news is that you can do
whatever you want; just use the ring_back chan var.

-MC

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org