[Freeswitch-users] Eavesdrop with bind_digit_action

Lon Baker lon at kickasspixels.com
Thu Aug 30 19:59:37 MSD 2012

I'm trying to add the ability to screen voicemail being left, and allow the callee to pull the call back from voicemail with a DTMF. I thought I could use eavesdrop and bind_digit_action, but its not working.

The bound DTMF is logged in the console, but the exec action is never triggered.

Caller is correctly sent to voicemail
Callee, who elected to eavesdrop, can hear the voicemail being left.
Pressing 9 for the bind_digit_action, show up in the console.

But, exec extension does not go off.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Lon