[Freeswitch-users] RedHat 6.X Performance

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Aug 30 00:50:44 MSD 2012

EL6/Centos 6 has been showing us some rather bad performance issues... if
you can run your config under oprofile and give us some of the outputs
related to freeswitch we would love to see this data and try to figure out
where the issue is and if its something we can work around or if its
something we need to look at getting theupstream to fix....

see http://oprofile.sourceforge.net/examples/ for how to use oprofile