[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch - Stable Version

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 29 20:18:04 MSD 2012

are you sure?

I test daily on squeeze (i've switched to it as my primary platform)

mod_amr should build fine as its part of the default build from source.

unless you have patches in tree I would try the following,

git clean -fdx && git reset --hard

this will clean out any generated files etc...

git status to make sure you are on the v1.2.stable branch

then bootstrap, configure, and make as normal...

if you are still having issues, open a jira with a complete build log
attached