[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch - Stable Version

Roberto Linck roberto at i360tecnologia.com.br
Wed Aug 29 16:41:30 MSD 2012

Hello everybody,

I would like to know wich version of Freeswitch is the most stable one, in
your opinion and wich linux distro is the best choice to use with this
version.
I make this question because I need put a Freeswitch in production to
handle about 1500 concurrent calls. I know have the appropriate hardware,
but I really don't know the most indicated version and linux distro. I'm
using CentOS 6.2 but the newest version  of Freeswitch(1.2) doesn't work ok
with CentOS 6.x, so I'm opened to any option, since this can be stable.

I'll appreciate any contribution.

Roberto Linck
roberto at i360tecnologia.com.br