[Freeswitch-users] voicemail to email not working

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 28 23:54:35 MSD 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Abaci <abaci64 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Tried anthony's perl sendmail script as the mailer-app and I get the
> following error:
> *Can't call method "mail" on an undefined value at
> /usr/local/src/freeswitch/scripts/perl/sendmail line 36, <STDIN> chunk 1.
> *
>
> Well, at least that's some feedback.
Line 36 appears to be this:
$smtp->mail($from);

I suspect the From: field is not being sent to the mail script because it's
not getting populated somewhere. You can try hard-coding the $from variable
for an ad-hoc test but I would definitely try to figure out why the field
is not being populated in the first place.

-MC