[Freeswitch-users] mod_radius_cdr problem

Evgeniy Movlyan evgeniy at bestnet.kharkov.ua
Tue Aug 28 14:43:17 MSD 2012

Hi all,
I am currently running two billing modules: mod_radius_cdr and
mod_nibblebill. I'm using mod_nibblebill only for hangup the call when
user's balance is 0, for all other things i'm using radius.
My problem is that when mod_nibblebill transfer the call to hangup
extension - radius accounting is failing.

My hangup extension:
<extension name="hangup">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(hangup)$">
   <action application="hangup" data="NORMAL_CLEARING"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

RADIUS log: http://pastebin.com/yeGPJZH9

I think my problem is that Freeswitch-Dst changing: in start packet
Freeswitch-Dst = "0675420288" and in the stop packet Freeswitch-Dst =
"hangup". But i don't know how to fix it.
--
Evgeniy Movlyan,
BestNet Ltd.