[Freeswitch-users] How to know inbound call arrive from which gateway?

Pip Live itispip-qq at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:47:03 MSD 2012

Sorry this maybe a very simple question but I checked Wiki/Dialplan without
finding an answer.

How can I know inbound call arrive at which sofia gateway in dialplan? My
purpose is to add a prefix to all inbound call from a certain gateway. I
cannot use the "destination_number" built_in variable for this purpose, as
in my case DID bind to a specific gateway hardware is often changing. Is
that another varialbe to be used, eg. a gateway name etc?

/Alex