[Freeswitch-users] Problem with linking freeswitch with GUI

mazilo Nabble_01394 at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sun Aug 26 04:44:36 MSD 2012

Ikenna Onyeagba wrote

> Thanks for ur reply, I've got freeswitch already installed, just to be
> sure, am I goin to install the GUI as a seperate installation from d
> freeswitch?
Great. Your next step will probably be getting a copy of FusionPBX source
code to install on your FS system (I used source codes from the SVN trunk).
Then, you will need to configure the web server running on your system that
hosts the FusionPBX + FS. That's all that to it. If your configuration is
correct and your system is connected to your private local LAN, your web
server shall launch your FusionPBX  for anyone to access from any web
browser on any computers connected to the same local private LAN.

The version of FusionPBX I had tested on my Seagate DockStar (a few months
ago) was rather a v2.x. Unlike Blue.Box, FusionPBX 2.x is very responsive on
my Seagate DockStar.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.