[Freeswitch-users] Problem with linking freeswitch with GUI

mazilo Nabble_01394 at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Sat Aug 25 17:53:44 MSD 2012

At one point, I had  http://www.FusionPBX.com FusionPBX  (+ FS) installed on
my Seagate DockStar unit running on an  http://openwrt.org OpenWRT  OS and
used it to learn how to program and/or configure a basic FS system for my
needs. AFAIK,  http://www.FusionPBX.com FusionPBX  is a very simple and
straightforward FS GUI package to install. I used /svn checkout
http://fusionpbx.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/fusionpbx/ to clone the whole SVN
trunk to a USB memory stick connected to one of the USB2 ports on my Seagate
DockStar unit, reconfigured /uhttpd/ (a micro WEB server) to support the
newly downloaded  http://www.FusionPBX.com FusionPBX  source from its SVN
trunk, and the system was up running with  http://www.FusionPBX.com
FusionPBX  in no time.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.