[Freeswitch-users] enable-100rel question

Mike Burlingame mike.burlingame at me.com
Fri Aug 24 23:48:26 MSD 2012

I was looking to turn on 100rel however based on the below info from the wiki I am not sure I want to run the risk of it crashing FS is this information still accurate?

>From http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files
enable-100rel
This enable support for 100rel (100% reliability - PRACK message as defined in RFC3262) This fixes a problem with SIP where provisional messages like "180 Ringing" are not ACK'd and therefore could be dropped over a poor connection without retransmission. *2009-07-08:* Enabling this may cause FreeSWITCH to crash, see FSCORE-392.
<param name="enable-100rel" value="true"/>