[Freeswitch-users] Shared Call Appearance and Transferring Calls on Cisco SPA504G

Don Dawson don.dawson at voice-ring.com
Fri Aug 24 23:39:40 MSD 2012

I am concerned that FS is trying to INVITE the calling user, ours
doesn't do that.  Is it possible to send us a pcap trace of this?

In the mean time, here is how our SPA phones are configured. We are
sharing 3 lines on multiple phones.  The following is the same on all
phones.  If you want, you can configure the 4^th button as a private
line (which isn't included here).  The 3 shared extensions are 121, 122
and 123.

   <CTI_Enable>no</CTI_Enable>

<Dialog_SDP_Enable>yes</Dialog_SDP_Enable>

<Linksys_Key_System>no</Linksys_Key_System>

<Share_Call_Appearance_1_>shared</Share_Call_Appearance_1_>

<Share_Call_Appearance_2_>shared</Share_Call_Appearance_2_>

<Share_Call_Appearance_3_>shared</Share_Call_Appearance_3_>

   <Extension_1_>1</Extension_1_>

   <Extension_2_>2</Extension_2_>

   <Extension_3_>3</Extension_3_>

   <Short_Name_1_>Line 1</Short_Name_1_>

   <Short_Name_2_>Line 2</Short_Name_2_>

   <Short_Name_3_>Line 3</Short_Name_3_>

<Share_Ext_1_>shared</Share_Ext_1_>

<Share_Ext_2_>shared</Share_Ext_2_>

<Share_Ext_3_>shared</Share_Ext_3_>

<Shared_User_ID_1_>121</Shared_User_ID_1_>

<Shared_User_ID_2_>122</Shared_User_ID_2_>

<Shared_User_ID_3_>123</Shared_User_ID_3_>

   <Display_Name_1_>Line 1</Display_Name_1_>

   <Display_Name_2_>Line 2</Display_Name_2_>

   <Display_Name_3_>Line 3</Display_Name_3_>

   <User_ID_1_>121</User_ID_1_>

   <User_ID_2_>122</User_ID_2_>

   <User_ID_3_>123</User_ID_3_>

The FS profile

     <param name="manage-shared-appearance" value="true"/>

     <param name="manage-presence" value="true"/>

     <param name="dbname" value="share_presence"/>

     <param name="presence-hosts" value="_DISABLED_"/>

     <param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>

     <param name="send-presence-on-register" value="true"/>