[Freeswitch-users] Shared Call Appearance and Transferring Calls on Cisco SPA504G

Don Dawson don.dawson at voice-ring.com
Fri Aug 24 20:19:44 MSD 2012

We have used the shared line feature for some time now.  What actually
happens when the call is picked up by the second phone sends an INVITE
to FS and FS connects the call to the second phone, there isn't a
transfer (REFER) between the phones because they are sharing that call.

What we have found is this worked before version 1.2.0 and now there is
a problem.  Could you verify what you're experiencing when you pick the
call on phone 2, is the call drops because FS is sending BYE to the
phone that picked up the call and the caller?  The other phones have
their lights go green because they are sent a NOTIFY with the
appearance-state=idle.  In the SIP trace you should see an INVITE from
the second phone, 200 OK,  BYEs and then NOTIFYs.  Is so, then you are
experiencing the same issue we are.

Mike