[Freeswitch-users] sip-router or opensips for good interoperability with freeswitch?

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Aug 23 20:28:24 MSD 2012

Hi,

Which of opensips or sip-router (kamailio) do you guys recommend to use
in front of freeswitch to create some big reliable cluster?

I'm not sure if there is any huge difference as both seem to share a
same origin. Should I just throw a dice?, or is there one that is
clearly better than the other (or one I should avoid) in terms of
reliability / performance, or friendliness with FS?

Thanks,
--
François Delawarde <fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com>
Wireless Mundi S.L.