[Freeswitch-users] Gsmopen : no audio in huawei e1550

Dmitry Lysenko dvl36.ripe.nick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 10:11:18 MSD 2012

I should correct this:
----
>Usually ttyUSB0 is accepting  AT-commands, but will not reply with OK or
ERROR, ttyUSB1 is used for >audio, and ttyUSB2 is accepting AT-commands and
replying  as normal serial modem.
----
I checked other E1550 modem and it responds to AT-commands with OK/ERROR on
both serial ports (first and last), but messages indicating external
events,such as "RING", will appear only on one of this ports. This port
should be used for control device, usually it has bigger number. It seems
that it depend of modem firmware version.

Best regards,
 Dmitry.

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org