[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Community Conference Call Today (Important Information - Please Read)

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 22 20:26:03 MSD 2012

Hello all!

The conference will start in less than an hour. Here's our agenda:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_08_22

We've made a change to the system. Everyone will come in muted. When you
press 0 it will send a message into the #FreeSWITCH IRC channel - "user has
a question". One of the conference moderators will unmute you so that you
can ask your question. We are hoping this will make the conference more
enjoyable for everyone.

Talk to you soon!

--
Michael S Collins