[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Question

Jason Caulfield jason.caulfield at intermetro.net
Wed Aug 22 03:07:21 MSD 2012

Will do . . . that is say HI.

Hyperthreading is already on.

The CPU usage is not an issue, it is the memory.

At 25% CPU I am at 85% MEM.

Besides, it takes milliseconds to go through the dialplan and a few more for
logging, and with an average call length of 5 min, 99% of the time each
thread is doing nothing but taking up 1/2 a MB of memory.

Adds up quick . . . seems like a waist.

Anyone else, have knowledge on config-ing sofia?

Jason