[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Question

Jason Caulfield jason.caulfield at intermetro.net
Wed Aug 22 02:38:30 MSD 2012

It is not so much the cps but the concurrent calls.

I am looking at maintaining a 30 cps with a 5 min. avg. call length which
results in a sustained 9000 concurrent calls.

This results in 85% mem. usage on a 4 GB machine, However CPU is at 25%
(total) on a dual core with hyper threading.

Current hardware does not support increase memory.

I am striving for about 75% cpu (appox. 90 cps).

Jason