[Freeswitch-users] sip profile - accept-blind-auth vs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:50:10 MSD 2012

Hi Mike,

On 8/21/12 10:27 PM, Michael Jerris wrote:
> auth-calls false means we won't challenge invite, accept-blind-auth means if auth headers are there, we ignore them.

it is what I expected from auth-calls (and worked like this in the
past), but now even if set to false, the calls are challenged with 407
reply for authentication. Only when I set accept-blind-auth to false
there is no 407.

Overall, it gets me what I need, access being granted on IP acl, but I
wanted to double check if such change in behaviour of auth-calls was
done on purpose. I will review my changes comparing with the default
configs to see if I modified other params that could result in this
situation, although I think there is no other related parameter.

Cheers,
Daniel