[Freeswitch-users] Help needed regaridng Contact Center solution

Saugort Dario Garcia Tovar dgarcia at anew.com.ve
Tue Aug 21 23:13:46 MSD 2012

No problem Xing,

Callcenter is not an easy task, it is a worl itself.

As your "agents" are IVR apps, and if you like mod_callcenter, you could
just create a GUI to "control/set" the pseudo-status of your IVR apps.
Also, if the agent is busy with a call, mod_callcenter just distribute
calls to free agents.

Good luck with your project.

Regards,
Dario