[Freeswitch-users] Weekly Conf Call Reminder

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Fri Aug 17 20:10:29 MSD 2012

SwK, how about a more deep level discussion about FreeSWITCH internals? How
does the machine state works, which state does what, what are the flags for
the channels for and so on?

This is something that I believe most of us half-developers (no such term,
but you get the idea), would like to know about. It is quite challenging
sometimes to implement cool things with ESL without a knowledge of the
inner workings of FreeSWITCH and I can see that concepts such as loopback
and emulated att_xfer can easily be misleading if someone does not
understand those.

Anyhow, just an idea and I don't know how interested the core devs are in
doing this.

Regards,
João Mesquita