[Freeswitch-users] Help needed regaridng Contact Center solution

g g.d.monnezza at tiscali.it
Fri Aug 17 16:56:23 MSD 2012

Me too, I'm often dealing with callcenters (inbound+outbound). I found in
Freeswitch the easyest solution to manage queue and agents. I'm not a
programmer, but I have experience with Asterisk, Freeswitch and the whole
workflow of complex callcenters.
My suggestion too is to use mod_callcenter. Easy, fast, powerful. You don't
need agent to dial anything to get the call from queue.
In my opinion, you can use that module or, for more complex things (ie.
outbound predictive) you can use the socket manager to perform  call
placement, call transfer, conference with thirdy-part recording  IVR etc.
I feel the best solution, also if it will require some effort for a Java
programmer, is to do all that in php, which is light and fast also for older
PC, able to run also with thin-client low memory low-cpu machines.
If you can plan to turn to php and you don't have too short time, I can
consider to help for the Freeswitch part.
giuliano